Monday, September 6, 2010

family

As I was packing to go back to school, I got sad. I have to leave Jon Deb Eleanor and Emerson (who was being birthed as I type this). They are my family, they truly are.
I am so thankful and blessed to have them in my life.
I'm not really sure how things worked out exactly but I started working for Jon and that led to me staying with Deb while she was preggo with Elle. I somehow bonded with them over a christmas break. They opened their home and hearts to me. I fell in love with Elle more and more each day.
I talked with Jon and found him to be a great mentor, listener and friend. His passion is just amazing. I cannot even describe how it drives him in ways that make a great difference. It makes me strive to find my passion and make a difference. I know I can go to him for anything and he always has my back. He has taken the place in my life as the older brother I can count of at all times. Our constant bantering makes me laugh so much I cry (mostly just from my retarded eye). The way he is a husband and father is a great model for me on what I deserve in my life.
Deb is the sister I have always wanted. She gives the best advice and listens with a open ear. She shares my love of sweets (and frosting) and doesn't judge. I love shopping with her cause she encourages me to try stuff on just to try it on. I love watching all our tv shows together picking who we love and who we hate and can't wait for them to get voted OFF. I have loved helping her get artsy stuff for the house and looking up new ideas. She is easy to talk to and is always willing to help me out. Deb has a beautiful heart. I love her to death and I inspire to be like her in so many ways.
Sonoma and I were instant friends. She is easy to please and super fun. My first memory of her is her breaking into my room and waking me up the first night I stayed with Deb. She sleeps on my bed every night. We are bonded forever. She is my favorite pup.
Eleanor constantly brings me smiles. Hers is so contagious and fun. She is never dull. I have loved being a part of her life as she grows.
Emerson I just met but we are already bonded. I would press on Deb's belly and play tag with her and chatted with Em convincing her to GET OUT hehe. I can't wait to see her grow! I am so excited to be Auntie to two wonderful little girls that brighten my life.
This is my family. I love them with all my heart.
I cannot thank them enough for all they have done for me.
But I will try....here goes.
the words thank you do not even close to being enough for all you have done for me. You have been my confidants, my landlords, my friends, my advisors, and most of my family.
We have laughed, cried, and eaten (lots) together, and I have cherished every minute of it. So thank you for you have done, are doing, and will do for me. I hope I have been able to touch your lives as much as you have mine.
This is my family. I love them with all my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment