Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quinnster


Tonight I was super thankful for Quinn Scott Callender. 1st and formost....he is so freaking cute.
Quinn is sooooooo cute.
Loni and I got to babysit him tonight and get some quality Q time. He is so much fun and so easy to make smile. And his wonderful smile makes everyone around him smile. He is just a happy cute little boy.
Tonight he got to scream at me for a 30 minutes which neither of us enjoyed, he was tired and I wasn't his mommy. But once he finally rested his little eyes we got some quiet time. As I was sitting with sleeping Q in my arms trying to to breath wrong in case it might wake him up, I was super thankful for the peace he had. All he needed to get it was for somebody to hold him tight and tell it everything was going to be ok. Thats it. It gave me hope. I am surrounded by wonderful people who hold me tight and tell me everything is going to be ok. To all of them, my peace is coming, promise. Just stick with me. Thank you for holding me tight.

I told you he was cute.

1 comment: