Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sunny Days

I learned my foundations of life from Sesame Street. Laugh if you like, but really its true.

Always play nice. Being a nice person is my biggest goal in life. Being nice to somebody can get you so much further than being rude. People are drawn towards people who are kind. You can just go much farther in life just by being nice. Its makes all the difference.

Always try your hardest. Things can be tough, things can pile up, and its easy to get bogged down. And trying to keep your chin up in very hard in this situation, but its those around you who push you to do you best. They know what you are capable of and will do whatever it takes to make sure you know that. So when you are doing something, do it for them, cause even if you fail...they will still applaude you for trying your hardest.

It's okay to cry.

Joshua Radin does an amazing version of the Sesame Street theme song...I encourage you to listen to the whole song and remember the times you listed to it as a kid. Have fun.. Sunny Days

1 comment:

  1. Hey cool page! I noticed you like art and I just started a new art blog myself, so check me out ! thanks

    ReplyDelete